May 15, 2011

The End May 15, 2011

Today marks the end of a year long learning experience and story sharing process. I spent four years studying this art form and the past year applying it casually. Some of my work was better than other, some of it took a lot of thought and preparation and some of it only took a split second decision. I did learn a lot about photography during this, but I learned more about people. Photography gives us the ability to watch people and interaction and study human behavior. It is an art form like none other and I have a greater appreciation for it after going through with this experience.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome content written.
    Kudos to the author.
    I will definitely recommend it to my friends

    Check my work:
    Best App Cleaner 2018 for Android Phone

    ReplyDelete